Data Account Creation
This is what your dashboard will look like after your initial account setup is complete.
The first set of stats are how many Campaign Managers you have on your account. Next is your total number of supporters in your account, broken into how many subscribers you have (folks who aren’t unsubscribed) and how many supporters that have donated.
You will also see the total amount of funds raised since your account was created, broken out into one-time and recurring donations.
The last lifetime stat is how many messages have been sent, this is broken out into email and social posts.
Below these lifetime stats you will summaries for different sections of your Solis account with the ability to change the timeframe (30days, 90days, 1year or Lifetime) of when the data is pulled.
If you have a specific date range you want to filter by click the date dropdown and select the range of days and click Apply.
To toggle on/off specific stats in the graphs click the colored box next to the stat you want to toggle.
To get specific details for a point on the graph hover your mouse over the spot on the graph.
Data by Date Range
Below the overview, you'll find some additional statistics about specific aspects of your account.
- Email Blasts: The total number of emails sent in the time range you specified. It will also give you a total of clicks and conversions for all emails sent in the time range.
- Social Posts: The total number of Social Posts published in the time range you specified. It will also give you a total of clicks and conversions for all Social Posts published in the time range.
- New Subscribers: The total number of new subscribers added to your account in the time range you specified. It will also give you a total number of unsubscribes that occurred and how many supporters updated their subscription options.
- Published Forms: The total number of published forms, broken down by signup vs. fundraising and will also provide conversions per type.
- Amount Raised: The total amount raised for the timeframe you provided. This is split into amount raised by returning donors vs. new donors.
- Number of Donations: The total number of donations from the timeframe you provided. This is split into number of donations by returning donors vs. new donors.