By default we will set you up with three emails spaced 7 days apart.
To delete an email in the series click the trashcan symbol next to the email.
To create a new email in the welcome series click the Add Another Email to the Series.
To edit the settings of an email in the series click the edit button on the particular email you would like to edit.
You can change the name of the email, this is only used internally.
Next you can choose how long we will wait before sending the email and at what time we will send.
You also have the option to limit sends to particular days.
- Send when scheduled - This will send the email exactly at the amount of days and time you set in the previous step.
- Only Send on Weekdays - If specified amount of time would land on a weekend the welcome series email will wait to send until it is a weekday.
- Only Send on the Weekend - If the specific amount of time would land on a weekday the welcome series email will wait to send until a weekend.
The next option will give you more granular control over each of the messages allowing you to specify if they should be skipped if a condition is met.
- Don’t Skip - This email will always send unless the "What should stop this series" condition is met (if you set one on the previous step).
- The supporter has donated - If the supporter donates this welcome series email won’t send.
- The supporter has clicked a link in an email - If the supporter clicks on any link in an email this welcome series email won’t send.
Click the save button to save all the settings.
In the edit options you also need to create the email that will be sent, click the Edit this message button to create it.
The process for creating the email that will be sent is nearly identical to creating a standard email blast. The main difference is that you will have the opportunity to test each individual email in the series towards the bottom of each Composition page, as opposed to doing so on a separate Final Steps page.
Once all the above settings are set and your emails are created you need to publish this series so it will start. Click the Publish This Series! button to do this.