To view your current list of supporters or add new ones navigate to the Supporters module on the left:
By default you will be taken to your supporter dashboard.
The main section of your supporter dashboard displays two built-in reports.
- Total number of supporters - A total, unduplicated count of supporter records in your database
- 30 Day Change - The percent change of your list over the last 30 days. A positive number indicates list growth. A negative number indicates a shrinking list size (list churn).
- 90 Day Change - The percent change of your list over the last 90 days. A positive number indicates list growth. A negative number indicates a shrinking list size (list churn).
Supporters by Source
View the percent of supporters who entered your list via the various methods.
- Imported - Supporter records created via an import
- Manual - Supporter records manually entered via the button on this page
- Sign-up Form - Supporter records created when someone submitted a sign-up form
- Fundraising Form - Supporter records created when someone made a donation via one of your fundraising forms
- Petition - Supporter records created when someone signed one of your petition forms
Below the graph is a list of your supporters with the most recently created supporters at the top of the list. You can re-sort the list by clicking on any column header.
To find specific supporters use the search bar at the top. You can also choose to check and Delete supporter records, using the Actions menu or filter by source to see which records were, for example, created from an import.