Submit a Support Ticket
Salsa Engage is pretty self-explanatory, but sometimes everyone needs a little help.
Online documentation, which includes training videos, is available by clicking the "Help" link under the "?" icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. You'll find many answers to your questions in this documentation.
If you're unable to get your questions answered by the help documents or training videos, you can reach out to our Salsa Support Team by following these instructions:
When logged in to your Salsa Engage account:
1. click on the "?" icon at the top right
2. click the "Submit support request" link.
You will then be taken to a ticket submission form where you can submit your question to our support team:
What To Include
In short, include as much information as possible. Here are a few suggestions:
- Screenshots or short videos that clearly illustrate your problem. Jing is a free tool to create these if you don't already have one.
- Step by step replication instructions (i.e. Step 1 log in as XXX, Step 2 navigate to import tool, Step 3 Click on Create Import, Step 4 See error).
- Specific links to the URL where you're having the problem (i.e. I'm having a problem with this specific import: https://hq.salsalabs.org/#/settings/import/Unique16DigitImportID)
The more information you include, the faster we can help solve your problem. Help us help you.